Friday, September 27, 2013

Math Prayer September 25-27, '13 (TOP CLASS)

Arien Lim (September 25 - Wednesday)
Almighty Father,
                Greatest and without equal, we praise You for adding infinite blessings to our lives. Thank you for providing for us feasible solutions within our constraints, for giving us positive values when life gets irrational. Thank you for always loving us despite us substituting You for something lesser. Please help us eliminate negative and irrelevant factors in life, so we may live the functions you planned, and rise and run parallel to Your will. Amen

Danielle Go (September 26 - Thursday)
Dear Lord,
                Thank you for all the blessings you added to each of our lives. May the sum of these gifts multiply Your goodness and grace as our Lord and savior. May You eliminate my negative traits and help me think in a positive way. Teach me to do my work in equal proportion and help me see the world in different angles. Guide us to the way that is true so there may be no division from your grace. Let us be the multiplier of Your goodness. May our faith in You dear Lord make us true and faithful, as a product of Your love. In Jesus’ name,  Amen

Eudorleen Co (September 27 - Friday)
Dear God,
                We are sorry for the numerous times we have let You down and thought of you less than our earthly desires. Thank You for the multiple blessings You have graciously given each and every one of us to help us fin the solution to our the problems we face daily. Please also set our minds to the right path parallel and according to Your plans. Please also help us multiply and distribute Your blessings especially to those who feel empty or incomplete in life. May You guide us as we extend our hands and contribute to Your mission which is to spread Your word in the areas and points of the world which are in need of your infinite love. In Jesus name we pray, Amen

10 comments:

  1. I choose Arien Lim's prayer, because her prayer all about thanking the Lord and asking for His guidance to help us do what God wants, and not what we want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose Arien's prayer because she was able to integrate math terms in it effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose Arien's prayer because she used the Math terms from our lesson creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I choose Arien's prayer because she used Math terms we just learned instead of the usual basic terms like "adding" and "subtracting". The two other prayers were good, too, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I choose Arien's prayer because while it uses numerous Math terms, it doesn't actually sound like a forced math prayer, which is ideal for this kind of prayer.

    Although, who am I to judge prayers? They all come from the heart; if I could I would choose all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I choose Arien's prayer because her appropriate usage of math terms made the prayer more meaningful and gave it more depth. -Czarina Lokin

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the prayers are nice but I would choose Arien's prayer. The way she applied math concepts was good and overall it's very meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I choose Arien's prayer because she was able to include math terms from recent discussions in a very casual manner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I choose Arien's prayer because she was able to use terms from recent lessons to make it sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I choose Arien's prayer because she used math terms we recently learned. She was also able to use them in a creative way.

    ReplyDelete